Synerion’s Benefit Accrual Module is an add-on to the TimeKeeper core system that provides an automated "tool" for managing the accrual and usage of employees benefit hours in accordance with your company’s benefit policies.
- Provides self-service, with web-based employee absence request and supervisor approval/decline capabilitie.
- Manages complex eligibility requirements such as family and medical leaves.
- Balances employee time-off against business operational needs.
Benefit Accruals Flexible Functionality also includes:
- Create and manage an unlimited number of benefit types (i.e. paid and unpaid vacation, sick time, etc).
- Accrue benefits on a Flat-Rate basis (commonly used for Sick or Personal time).
- Accrue benefits using Employee Profile-Based Information (e.g. Paid Vacation allowances that depend on Seniority).
- Accrue benefits using Daily Attendance-Based Information (i.e. dynamic allowances based on no. of hours worked).
- Allowance rules that can be either conditional or non-conditional.
- Automatic conversion of overtime hours to Benefit allowances.
- Sophisticated rules for handling Maximum Accrual Limits, Discard rules and Carry Forward rules.
- Automatic deduction of attendance deficiencies (i.e. missing hours) from Benefits with positive balance.
- User defined handling of Negative benefit balances (completely disabled or partially allowed).
- Track Benefit values in days, hours or both.
- Multiple tracking frequencies (i.e. weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, monthly etc.).