The module was designed for support of work in an indepedent laboratory workplace within a spa organisation or as an interface between an organisation and external laboratories. It enables a complete administration of laboratory investigations from applications prescription, their processing, receipt and processing of result, up to a distribution of these results back to an appropriate system, connected recording of applications between the Doctor and the Laboratory Modules, cooperation with laboratory devices (which contain data interface).
The module is also significant for organisations which have no own laboratory and their investigations are processed externally- the module then serves as a middle part for sending out applications and results processing.
Work with applications
- Automatic transfer of applications from the Doctor Module - including maintenance of information about carried out check-ups
- Option to create manual applications straight in a laboratory
- Set-up of an application based on pre-set check-up groups
- Automatic and manual connection of check-up with samples (sample tubes)
- Automatic generation of work papers- for individual workplaces or devices
- Option to fulfil results from formalised texts
- Graphic evaluation of results- according to set scales
- Automatic transfer of results into medical reports - the Doctor Module Transfer of preliminary and final results
- Option to evaluate carried out check-ups in the survey set-ups (according to quantity, performances or financial parametres)
- Option to connect laboratory appliances
- Automatic generation of backgrounds for devices-work papers
- Large results processing from appliances