The module is designed for maintenance of information about a sanitary material movement. It supports activities of head nurses and other medical staff.The module enables to maintain information on the main (central) stock and individual substocks (consulting rooms, floors), complete administration of orders and follow-up receipts from suppliers.It provides a simple and neat form of pharmaceutical distribution from a central stock to individual departments or consulting rooms.
The substock pharmaceutical supplies can be released for consumption or to concrete clients - this system then enables to give specific numbers and observe the costs of a client’s treatment. The system of applications and follow-up releases can enable to manage and observe pharmaceutical stock movements in between individual departments within the organisation - between consulting rooms, departments and the main stock. There is also an option to carry out regular inventory checks and surveys on pharmaceutical movements - receipt, release, consumption by purpose.
- Maintenance of information about current quantity, minimum quantity or expiry period
- Transfer of information about material offer into the Doctor Module- option to draw-up application for clients
- Option to run averaged up prices of materials in stocks
- Draw-up of orders with a follow-up receipt according to a real supply.
- Draw-up of order according to material quantity decline on the stock under minimum defined quantity.
- Draw-up of release card as a follow-up receipt to another stock (transfer) or release into direct consumption.
- Medicaments release based on an application- for a concrete client or as a release per consulting room.
- Option to divide stocks into main (central) and submain (consulting room, department,...)
- Inventory checks for a current stock- draw-up of an inventory list, correction of a status according to a real status
- Maintenance of a suppliers list (including addresses and contact details) and customers (internal and external)
- Daily and summary survey set-ups on medicaments movements – receipts, releases, transfers, orders