The system for running and check of operation activities in rehabilitation departments within spa facilities. System secures a reservation of rehabilitation capacities and services to the individuals or groups, creation and timing of packages, respect towards the specifics when timing (working hours, procedures follow-up, contraindications, connections to staff and workplace for giving procedures), graphic surveys of utilization, connection to external systems (card systems, economical, medical and PMS systems). The programme also contains more than 150 statistical reports and graphic outputs for management.
Work with client
- Clients‘ accommodation cards ( connection to clients‘ bank accounts )
- Outpatients‘ health records
- Online communication with the Doctor Module.
- Fast procedures prescription using prepared sets.
- Procedures separation within a tariff and sold extra.
- Work with substitutional procedures.
- Picture of timed procedures on graphic display
- Fully automatic timing- according to a set-up and current usage of management capacities
- Option to time procedures manually
- Change of procedures dates using drag&drop system
- Procedures time-up
- Procedures timing into free time spaces with respects towards client’s existing procedures
- Timing via capacity
- Timing with respect towards assorted family (next of kin, children)
- Timing with respect towards contraindications, timed groups, and clients‘ flexibility, sex, procedures‘ follow-up, connection between procedures etc.
- Capacities blockage.
- Observation of given procedures number in compliance with their prescription.
- Various versions of display and prints of timed procedures.
Graphic survey on procedures
- Graphic display of client’s timed and sold procedures
- Separation of sold and timed procedures
- Option to time up procedures manually or automatically
- Cancellation of procedures timing
- Manual or automatic closure
- Blockage of details for days in the past
- Details update in the data stocks for statistics
Statistics and set-ups
- Various versions of statistics utilization.
- Prints of cancelled procedures and procedures via capacity.
- Prints of staff and workplace schedules.
- Prints of staff and workplace leisure times.
- Further more than 150 reports.