The Food Stock
The FoodStock was designed to support boarding or restaurant operations – it offers standard functions within receipts, releases, transfers, orders, inventory checks or individual raw food materials, applications, expiry dates supervision or minimum supplies in stocks. The materials‘ cards in the individual stocks can be maintained separately or on average according to prices. When connected to the Diet Nurse Module, it is capable of carrying out applications process according to raw food materials needs and those can be drawn-up per individual type of boarders. If the Module gets connected with the Restaurant Program Module, it is capable of carrying out automatic release of raw food materials according to the number of items sold in the restaurant.
Stocks and materials
- Option to divide stocks into main (central) and submain (restaurant, kitchen...)
- Information upkeep about current quantity, minimum quantity or warranty period with each raw food material
- Separate or averaged prices in stocks.
- Draw-up of orders with a follow-up acceptance according to a real supply
- Draw-up of an order according to a decline of material quantity in stock under a minimum defined quantity
- Draw-up of release card as a follow-up receipt to another stock (transfer option) or release into direct consumption
- Release of raw food materials based on release card production- according to diet nurses’s need to divide into individual groups of boarders
- Accounts management in various currencies, depository accounts
- Automatic creation of a release card when selling items in restaurant
- Inventory checks for a current stock- draw-up of an inventory list, status correction based on reality
- Upkeep of a suppliers lists (including addresses and contact details) and a customers list (internal and external)
- Daily and summary survey set-ups on movements of medicaments